Season 18 Ep 6 Machines of War II
Jezza jumps aboard a gorgeous V12-powered classic Bentley, powered by a rumbling Spitfire engine. And, he finds, it's absolutely terrifying.
More videos in these categories: Tests
- ’Segg way 9,550 views Clarkson finds out how fast the mental Koenigsegg CC8 can go on the track
- ’Stang land 7,417 views Richard tries out the Shelby Mustang GT500 against his own classic ’Stang
- 430 Scud sounds silly 2,248 views Jeremy thrashes the F430 Scuderia.
- Ahead of its time 4,384 views How to spot a future classic
- Alfa 8C 1,128 views Jeremy drives Alfa's 8C.
- Alfa in drag 6,937 views Jeremy pits the Alfa 147 in a drag race against the Golf R32 and Focus RS
- Alfa's car art 4,206 views Jeremy starts the show with a question borrowed from Radio 4 – can a car really be art? What better than a drive in the gorgeous Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione to find out?
- Apollo Gumpert 2,837 views Richard spends a fair amount of time trying to justify the Gumpert Apollo’s ugly-as-sin looks, then realises it’s blisteringly quick around our track. We’ll forgive it then, right?
- Ascari KZ1 4,358 views Hammond takes the British-built Ascari KZ1 supercar on a lap of our test track
Subscribe to the Mag...
... and save $27.45!Subscribe now
Top Gear Shop
Top Gear DVDs, books, clothing, toys, games & more.Buy now