India Special Part 4 - Riding on the train
Rail is one of India's most important infrastructures. The boys travel onboard a crowded train and, bored, decide to adorn it with banners promoting British products. It doesn't go well.
More videos in these categories: The Big Films
- Train Race: Part 4 2,622 views Jag XK120 vs Vincent Black Shadow vs steam train: Part Four
- Lambo Murcielago SV: part 2 2,107 views Richard Hammond tests the Lamborghini Murcielago SV: Part Two
- Brian Johnson: part 1 1,444 views Brian Johnson is our Reasonably Priced Star: part one
- Cheap and Cheerful Challenge: part 4 3,587 views James, Richard and Jeremy attempt to discover some non-rubbish budget cars: Part 4
- Lotus Evora: Part 2 1,692 views Jeremy Clarkson’s review of the new Lotus Evora: Part Two
- Focus RS vs Megane R26.R: part 3 1,420 views Jeremy Clarkson twin-tests the Ford Focus RS and the Renault Megane R26.R: part three
- RWD Challenge: Part 3 5,056 views Clarkson, Hammond and May go rear-wheel drive ice racing
- VW Adverts: Part 2 2,860 views Jeremy and James attempt to understand what makes a great VW advert: part two
- Cheap and Cheerful Challenge: part 1 6,346 views James, Richard and Jeremy attempt to discover some non-rubbish budget cars: Part 1
Subscribe to the Mag...
... and save $27.45!Subscribe now
Top Gear Shop
Top Gear DVDs, books, clothing, toys, games & more.Buy now