Standard 250 GT far too common? You need one of these
You are here
Top Gear's Forza Motorsport 4 Competition
Porsche is returning to Forza Motorsport! The Forza Motorsport 4 Porsche Expansion Pack will arrive on Xbox LIVE on the 22 May, featuring content and gameplay experiences solely dedicated to one of the world’s most iconic automotive brands.
To celebrate, we’re giving away a hand painted, limited edition Forza Motorsport 4 Console and a Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza 4 to one lucky winner, as well as three runner-up prizes of the Forza 4 Motorsport Limited Collector’s Edition.
To enter you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years of age or over.
All you have to do is ‘Like’ the Top Gear page on Facebook and complete the entry form with your contact details to enter the promotion - simple.
The promotion closes at 11.59pm UK time on 31 May 2012. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries and the second, third and fourth entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will be the winners of the runner up prizes. We will announce the winner in the week commencing 3 June 2012.
The Forza Motorsport 4 Porsche Expansion pack will be available for 1600 MS Points and is scheduled for release via Xbox Live on May 22nd. Look for more information on the pack soon.
1. The promoter of the promotion described at (“Promotion”) is BBC Worldwide Limited of Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TQ (“the Promoter”).
2. The prize is specified on the Promotion Page (“Prize(s)”) and are provided by Microsoft (“Prize Provider”).
3. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe any such person has breached any of these Promotion Rules.
4. To qualify to enter the Promotion you must:
a) supply your full name, UK address, email details and phone number using the electronic form on the Promotion page (“Promotion Page”) Promotion Page by the date and time specified;
b) be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years of age or over;
5. Only entries submitted using the electronic form on the website will be accepted. Entries by any other means (such as e-mail or after the closing time and date) will be not be eligible for entry.
6. Only one entry per person to the Promotion is allowed and any attempt to submit multiple entries gives the Promoter the right to disqualify any and all such entries. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for ineligible, fraudulent, lost, delayed or incomplete entries.
7. This Promotion is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter, BBC Worldwide Limited, the BBC, the Prize Provider, other companies associated with the BBC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the Promotion or their direct family members, partners or household members.
8. No purchase is necessary for entry.
9. The winner(s) will be selected as specified in the description of the Promotion set out at on the Promotion Page.
11. The Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to advise of any changes to the Promotion or the Promotion Rules but reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, amend or suspend the Promotion or these Promotion Rules at any time without prior notice.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered in these Promotion Rules, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. The Prize winner(s) will be notified by email (“Notification Email”) and his/her name will be published on the Top Gear Facebook page Top Gear Facebook Page . In the event that the Notification Email is returned to the Promoter as “undeliverable”, a winner fails to claim a Prize or provide proof of their eligibility and identity within the time or in the manner specified in the Notification Email or a winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the Prize(s) (including because of ineligibility or disqualification), then the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to award the Prize(s) to the next eligible participant, who will be selected on the same criteria and subject to these Promotion Rules. Failure of any winner to accept or take advantage of the Prize in accordance with these Promotion Rules will not entitle that winner to any alternative Prize or benefit.
14. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value at any time.
15. Prizes are awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no Prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any participant that might bring the Promoter, the Prize provider (where applicable) and/or the BBC into disrepute.
16. The Promoter does not warrant that services relating to the Promotion or the Prizes will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Promoter has no responsibility, howsoever caused, for any lost, late, delayed, mutilated, illegible or misdirected entries, problems or technical malfunction of any network, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or media on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials relating to the Promotion, the Prizes or the services to which they relate.
17. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
18. The Promoter excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant participating in the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize, including all direct, indirect and/or consequential loss or damage. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. You agree to release Facebook from all liability whatsoever in connection with the Promotion.
19. This Promotion is covered by the laws of England and Wales. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe any such person has breached any of these Promotion Rules.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to BBC Worldwide and not to Facebook.