TopGear explores the legend of Bhangarh
Known to be the most haunted place in India, we couldn't resist but see it for ourselves. We needed the right vehicle for the adventure, and the kitted Mahindra Bolero seemed like the right car for the job.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
Featured videos this week
- Behind the scenes: 6th TopGear Magazine India Awards Cover Shoot 8115 views Doing a multi-car shoot is never easy, and when it's for a cover, then everything needs to be on a higher scale. We show you how we pulled it off.
- Nissan Terrano Video Review 13833 views Nissan has their own version of the popular Duster. And in many ways, the Terrano is a notch above Renault's offering. It's all there in our video review.
- Skoda Octavia Video Review 8214 views The Octavia is back in an all new avatar. It's bigger, more spacious and an improvement on just about all fronts. But will it be able to take the Indian car market by storm the way it did before?
- Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Video Review 3873 views What's better than road testing a sportscar in guise of a four-door sedan? Track testing it on the Buddh International Circuit, of course!
- Audi RS5 video review 4169 views Our Car of the Year in 2011 gets a mid-life refresh, and it still retains bonkers 444bhp V8. We take it for a spin to see if it still has the chops to face off against the competition, and its big-brother - Audi R8 V8. This is our full video review.
- Ford EcoSport Video Review 27287 views The most anticipated car of 2013 does not disappoint. Here's our full video review.
Most watched this week
- Ken Block Airfield Rallying 101 views Just in time for the much anticipated release of Gymkhana 7, here’s rallying and stunt-driving legend Ken Block joins James May on a rather quiet airfield in California. Quiet that is until he turns the airfield into a playground and shows off his Subaru-sliding skills against dirt-biking champion Ricky Carmichael! Clip taken from series 13 episode 3.