Caltex will be providing free coffee to motorists at participating Caltex service stations during the peak Prophet Muhammad’s birthday and Thaipusam travel periods.
Apart from rewarding customers and enhancing their respective journeys, this gesture by Caltex is to encourage motorists heading back to their hometowns to take a break, be refreshed and arrive safely to be with loved ones. The free Nescafe UHT samples will be offered from 12 noon to 8pm while stocks last at the following Caltex service stations from January 26-27, and February 2-3, 2013:
1) North-South Expressway (NSE) – Gurun Rest Area (North bound)
2) NSE – Bukit Gantang Rest Area (North and South bound)
3) Elite Highway – USJ Rest Area (South bound)
4) Damansara-Puchong Expressway
5) Simpang Empat Expressway (North and South bound)
6) Persisiran Pantai Expressway
7) Taman Sejati Indah, Sungai Petani, Kedah
8) Taman Kinrara, Puchong
Caltex also urges motorists to drive carefully, take regular breaks when travelling long distances and ensure their vehicles are sufficiently-fueled and in good condition before they head-off on their journeys.