Terms & conditions
Peugeot Motor Company PLC & BBC Magazines Limited Joint Promotion
- 1. The promoters are (1) Peugeot Motor Company PLC of Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND; and (2) BBC Magazines Limited of The Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ, which publishes Top Gear magazine (the "Promoters").
- 2. This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoters and their group companies, and any agencies, advisors, franchisees, suppliers of the Promoters and any persons assisting in the Promotion. This includes any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; any person entering via an agent or using the services of, or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering prize promotions.
- 3. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries and entries from third parties will be deemed invalid.
- 4. Participants must have a valid email address and entries must be filled out at www.topgear.com/peugeotirc
- 5. The Promoters are not liable for any failure to give a valid email address or submit a valid entry on time, or for any failure or delay in communication networks or servers in sending or receiving emails or allowing access to the website or any other reason whatsoever. No postal entries will be accepted. Only one entry per person.
Chance to Win
- 6. There is one Prize Draw, open from 15th August.
- 7. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must answer multi-choice questions and fill in their details on the website www.topgear.com/peugeotirc before midnight on 23rd September 2011.
- 8. To enter the competition, entrants must fill in the required information and details on the website www.topgear.com/peugeotirc before midnight on 23rd September 2011.
- 1. There is one prize to be won, being a VIP package for 2 people at the Scottish Rally taking place on the 7th-9th October, 2011. The prize includes:
- VIP tickets to the rally
- Accommodation & transfers
- Food & beverages
- Meet & Greet with Guy Wilks & Phil Pugh
- Access all areas/tour
- 2. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- 3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on www.topgear.com/peugeotirc or during entry into the promotion. The Promoter tries to ensure the standard of the website remains high but cannot be held responsible for interruptions to service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the website without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control.
- 4. To the extent only permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to use the winnersí voice, image, photograph, name and likeness for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and in entering the promotion, all entrants consent the same.
- 5. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. By accepting the prize, a winner agrees to hold the Promoter and its affiliates harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the award of, the use or misuse of any prize. Where the law implies warranties, which cannot be excluded, the Promoterís liability for breach of those warranties is limited to resupplying the prize (or paying the costs thereof), where this is permitted by law. A winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize.
- 6. If proven to be technically incorrect or in the event of breach of security and also fraud, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend the promotion.
- 7. The Promoterís decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into it.
- 8. By entering the promotion participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions which will be interpreted in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 9. The name and county of the winner will be made available on request to those sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 weeks of the prize draw.
- 10. By entering the promotion participants agree that their data may be used to contact the winner of the promotion and for publicity purposes as stated above and the winnersí name and county will be provided on request. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out below.
Promoter: Peugeot Motor Company PLC, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND