- Distinctive and sporty lines a nice touch to the family-oriented hatchback, without compromising practicality.
- Generous headroom and legroom for five plus-sized adults, primarily due to Nissan’s emphasis in reduction of mechanical components.
- Eco-friendly features include “Idling Stop System” and “ECO Meter”, complementing a lightweight yet sturdy chassis.
- 1.2-litre, 78bhp naturally-aspirated alternative serves as the base variant.
- Pliant suspension tackles irregularities effectively and offers a comfortable ride for the whole family.
- Decent low-end torque for city errands; the sprightly supercharger makes the Note feel light on its feet.
- Engine becomes strenuous on heavy throttle loads, and struggles for pace at highway speeds.
- Activating “ECO Meter” reduces throttle sensitivity, transforming the Note into a sedate and truly efficient family hauler.
|0-100 km/h||12 s|
|Top speed||167 km/h|
|Fuel economy||5.1 L / 100 km|
|Price as tested||$107,800 w/ COE|