This year, Formula 1 technical regulations have changed radically. And they're fiendishly difficult to get your head around.
TopGear.com13 March 2014
2014 F1 rules explained in three easy minutes
Slightly baffled by the tricky 2014 F1 regulations? This’ll clear things up
Luckily, Red Bull and its drivers have come to our aid. This video, which makes you feel like you're on Planet Gran Turismo, walks you through the changes with some stunning animations, an Australian called Daniel and a German called Sebastian.
Now watch, calibrate and listen.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power