This year, Formula 1 technical regulations have changed radically. And they're fiendishly difficult to get your head around.
TopGear.com13 March 2014
2014 F1 rules explained in three easy minutes
Slightly baffled by the tricky 2014 F1 regulations? This’ll clear things up
Luckily, Red Bull and its drivers have come to our aid. This video, which makes you feel like you're on Planet Gran Turismo, walks you through the changes with some stunning animations, an Australian called Daniel and a German called Sebastian.
Now watch, calibrate and listen.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring