Some kindly folks over the pond have just sent us this preview of tonight's episode of Top Gear USA. It airs at 9/8C on on History, and it's going to be... interesting.
TopGear.com22 October 2013
Americans! Top Gear USA is back tonight!
Watch our buddies across the pond wrestle with motorcycles at Sturgis Bike Week…
Tanner, Rutledge, and Adam are embarking on a two-wheel road trip through South Dakota to the world's largest automotive event, the annual Sturgis Bike Week.
Thing is, they have to earn their stripes. Each presenter starts on a scooter and needs to complete challenges to progress to the bigger bikes they'll need to fit in at the rally, or face certain humiliation...
The winner gets to race a supercharged Ariel Atom against a 200 mph sports bike, while the loser has to take part in a stunt, courtesy of History's newest series, American Daredevils.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan reveal their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- McLaren 570S: it’s here at last
- The teasing is over. Official details of McLaren's new 562bhp, 204mph, £145,000 Sports Series are here
- Mercedes to build pickup truck
- Slinky concept sketch reveals upcoming Benz rival to the mighty Toyota Hilux. Truck yeah!