Ever wondered how you'd look sat next to our tame racing driver? Of course you have. But unless you're this week's internet heartthrob Tom Hiddleston, or one of the celebrity have-a-go-heroes we've had on the show since the start of series 20, you won't know the sheer joy of sitting behind the wheel of a Vauxhall Astra Techline with a curious figure in white.
Simon Bond11 February 2014
Buckle up next to The Stig
Put yourself in our Reasonably Priced Car with TG's latest snazzy Facebook app
Luckily for you, some clever boffins from the internet ran out of things to fix at the Top Gear Technology Centre recently, and so turned their collective hands to our Facebook page. And now, with a little bit of jiggery-pokery and a quick photo upload, you too can join our tame racing driver and become TG's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. And if you're impressed with the results, share your image on Twitter with #JoinStig and we'll be sure to take a look...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Road trip: hunting for old Minis in Chile
- A small British hatch. The driest, wildest place on Earth. What could go wrong?
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan have revealed their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet