In this month's Top Gear iPad edition we give you the comprehensive verdict on the new Alfa Romeo 4C, including thoughts from our very own Richard Hammond, and a nostalgic look at Alfa over the years. And, exclusive to the iPad, you can even watch videos of our feature, taken in the mountains made famous by the Italian Job. There's also an incredible 360-degree tour of the 4C's interior, you can listen to the engine, and get even more images in fantastic HD.
TopGear.com22 October 2013
Download the new TG mag on iPad
Featuring exclusive videos, 360-degree interactive interiors and some fine engine sounds…
Want more? How about a time-lapse video of our editor-in-chief's crazy commute home, taking on rush hour traffic in a 170mph BAC Mono... And watch as we take the lightly insane Twizzy RenaultSport F1 for a drag race, and as Richard hammers the iconic Lotus Elan S3 for lap around the TG track.
You can also explore some of the most groundbreaking new cars from every angle, with loads of extra HD image galleries and interactive info pop-ups, including the Caterham AeroSeven Concept, Audi Sport Quattro and Nanuk, BMW i8 and Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Or play spot the difference between the new Mercedes S63 AMG and its great grandfather (albeit of 34 years), the 450 SEL 6.9, in our Generation Game feature, with quality HD close-ups from every angle.
Get all of this, plus loads more interactive goodness only in the interactive November edition of TG magazine. Don't forget, interactive back issues also available on iTunes back since last December.
It's all at the link - click here to download and explore...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer