Silverstone is offering you - and your guest - the chance to win an incredible VIP weekend at the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix!
TopGear.com23 May 2014
Can Lewis can win this summer?
Win a VIP weekend package to British Grand Prix. Click on for more….
2014 marks a very special year for Silverstone, with Britain's most famous race circuit hosting its fiftieth Grand Prix. Which means this summer's F1® weekend will be even more special than usual, with a host of celebrations planned including a parade of the most famous Formula 1® cars to grace the circuit's previous 49 Grands Prix. If that wasn't enough, the Kaiser Chiefs will kick off the big weekend with a concert in the centre of the Silverstone circuit.
The event is not only Britain's flagship motor race, but one of the biggest sporting events of the summer. With three British drivers on the grid, and new F1® regulations adding yet more drama and unpredictability to the world's most advanced race series, the racing through Silverstone's legendarily rapid curves promises to be more hair-raising than ever...
The prize includes:
- 2x tickets to the Kaiser Chiefs concert with backstage passes
- 2x roving grandstand tickets for practice and qualifying
- 2x hospitality places at the Lakeside Grandstand for the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix race day
- 4 night stay for two people at the on-side Snoozebox Hotel from 3rd July
For your chance to enter this incredible prize - CLICK HERE
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power