Silverstone is offering you - and your guest - the chance to win an incredible VIP weekend at the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix!
TopGear.com23 May 2014
Can Lewis can win this summer?
Win a VIP weekend package to British Grand Prix. Click on for more….
2014 marks a very special year for Silverstone, with Britain's most famous race circuit hosting its fiftieth Grand Prix. Which means this summer's F1® weekend will be even more special than usual, with a host of celebrations planned including a parade of the most famous Formula 1® cars to grace the circuit's previous 49 Grands Prix. If that wasn't enough, the Kaiser Chiefs will kick off the big weekend with a concert in the centre of the Silverstone circuit.
The event is not only Britain's flagship motor race, but one of the biggest sporting events of the summer. With three British drivers on the grid, and new F1® regulations adding yet more drama and unpredictability to the world's most advanced race series, the racing through Silverstone's legendarily rapid curves promises to be more hair-raising than ever...
The prize includes:
- 2x tickets to the Kaiser Chiefs concert with backstage passes
- 2x roving grandstand tickets for practice and qualifying
- 2x hospitality places at the Lakeside Grandstand for the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix race day
- 4 night stay for two people at the on-side Snoozebox Hotel from 3rd July
For your chance to enter this incredible prize - CLICK HERE
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- First UK drive: Mercedes-AMG GT S
- It’s our first shot in Merc’s 503bhp, V8 sports car on home roads. Brit correspondent Ollie Marriage reports