Gran Turismo 6, the latest instalment of Sony's megalithic Playstation racing franchise, is coming soon to the PS3.
Sam Philip05 November 2013
Gran Turismo 6: now with Lunar Rover
Polyphony releases awesome GT6 trailer. Contains THE MOON. And an Aston One-77
And to whet your collective appetite, Polyphony has released a rather delicious trailer video. It contains many, many excellent cars doing many, many excellent things.
Including - ready for this one? - the 1971 NASA Lunar Rover. Yes, the precursor to the moon buggy driven by James May and Top Gear magazine.
It's not yet clear on which tracks you can drive the Lunar Rover. But we're guessing, unless you've got a spare week or two to kill, you might want to steer clear of the Nurburgring.
Moon buggies are just the tip of the GT6 goodness. New cars for the latest version of the game include the Aston One-77, the new Corvette, Pagani's Huayra... and the amazing, ridiculous Deltawing.
Anyhow, take a look at the trailer - which also features Red Bull ace Adrian Newey, though we suspect you probably can't drive him in-game - and tell us what you like the look of. That Audi quattro S1 looks mighty tasty to us...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power