If you have a 5.6-litre V8-powered Infniti M45 in the garage, you are a Formula Drift racer, you have a friend with a brand new warehouse, and you've watched too many Gymkhana videos on YouTube, this is an inevitability.
Matthew Jones26 March 2014
How to break in a warehouse
Watch Formula D driver, Chris Forsberg, destroy a brand new storage facility. For fun
It's Formula Drift driver Chris Forsberg, and he's breaking in his sponsor's new storage facility. And despite the combination of very slippery flooring, many massive girders, and a pretty sizeable drift car, he manages to remain sideways.
It's pleasing to watch. We urge you to do so.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance
- This is a road-legal 1000bhp RS6
- Jon Olsson is back with a DTM-inspired Audi family wagon. Is this the ultimate all-weather daily driver?