You spend years building your car. You tip every spare quid into making it a bit faster, and a bit more insane than the other guy's. Then you get a cheap set of tyres, and literally destroy it with what may be the world's most ridiculous burnout.
TopGear.com17 June 2014
How to destroy a car with burnouts
This V8 Commodore gets quite literally burned out at the 2014 Brasher Nats
Well, you do if you're the owner of this supercharged, methanol injected V8 Commodore. Because that's exactly what he did at this year's Brasher Nats in Sydney, Australia, when he ‘chucked a skid' of such magnitude that he crashed a bit, caused a meth fire, and tore off his rear bumper.
What d'you think? Worth it?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Road trip: hunting for old Minis in Chile
- A small British hatch. The driest, wildest place on Earth. What could go wrong?
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one