You spend years building your car. You tip every spare quid into making it a bit faster, and a bit more insane than the other guy's. Then you get a cheap set of tyres, and literally destroy it with what may be the world's most ridiculous burnout.
TopGear.com17 June 2014
How to destroy a car with burnouts
This V8 Commodore gets quite literally burned out at the 2014 Brasher Nats
Well, you do if you're the owner of this supercharged, methanol injected V8 Commodore. Because that's exactly what he did at this year's Brasher Nats in Sydney, Australia, when he ‘chucked a skid' of such magnitude that he crashed a bit, caused a meth fire, and tore off his rear bumper.
What d'you think? Worth it?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance