TopGear.com27 August 2013
Infiniti reveals Q30 crossover concept
Frankfurt-bound concept is the brand’s answer to an Audi Q3
Naturally, there is much vagueness about "sensual sculpting," and "enhanced muscularity" in the info Infiniti sent, but what you're actually looking at is a rough version of the brand's new high-end compact crossover, bound for showrooms in 2015. It's being built to take on the Audi Q3, and should pick up additional customers unsatisfied with the Nissan Qashqai's options list.
Nothing more about the car's technical specs, but the company says: "Infiniti is confident this merging of the dynamic design and sportiness of a coupe, the roominess of a hatch and the higher stance of a crossover will resonate with younger customers seeking an alternative to traditional premium compact vehicles."
Are you a younger customer? Seeking an alternative to traditional premium compact vehicles? Then now is your chance to offer last-minute suggestions in the box below...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Top Gear’s Top Ten Lairy Pick-Ups
- From BMW’s V8-engined M3 truck to the Dodge Ram SRT-10, we round up Planet Earth's maddest trucks
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance
- TG's big road test: Volvo XC90
- Schoolrun fashion has never looked so smart. The new XC90 is here, and it's good
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6