TopGear.com27 August 2013
Infiniti reveals Q30 crossover concept
Frankfurt-bound concept is the brand’s answer to an Audi Q3
Naturally, there is much vagueness about "sensual sculpting," and "enhanced muscularity" in the info Infiniti sent, but what you're actually looking at is a rough version of the brand's new high-end compact crossover, bound for showrooms in 2015. It's being built to take on the Audi Q3, and should pick up additional customers unsatisfied with the Nissan Qashqai's options list.
Nothing more about the car's technical specs, but the company says: "Infiniti is confident this merging of the dynamic design and sportiness of a coupe, the roominess of a hatch and the higher stance of a crossover will resonate with younger customers seeking an alternative to traditional premium compact vehicles."
Are you a younger customer? Seeking an alternative to traditional premium compact vehicles? Then now is your chance to offer last-minute suggestions in the box below...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- McLaren 570S: it’s here at last
- The teasing is over. Official details of McLaren's new 562bhp, 204mph, £145,000 Sports Series are here
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- This is Honda’s adorable S660
- Tiny, three-cylinder successor to legendary Beat launches in Japan. It’s not coming to the UK. We are sad
- Why the McLaren 570S leaves me cold
- ‘Feels born of cynicism, not passion.’ Sam Philip puts the case against the new ‘baby’ McLaren