OK, so it's a little rough around the edges, but this baby Lambo was built from scrap metal in a bloke's shed for his grandson. And it'll go up to 26mph...
TopGear.com11 March 2014
Man builds mini Lambo for grandson
Chinese grandfather makes a 26mph mini Aventador from scrap metal
Guo, who's in his fifties, spent six months building it in his garage in Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China, and pieced the design together from photos he found online.
The motor's powered by five batteries, it can carry Guo and his grandson, it has forward and reverse gears, and there's even a cheeky little stereo system.
Now watch. Would you drive it?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Top Gear’s Top Ten Lairy Pick-Ups
- From BMW’s V8-engined M3 truck to the Dodge Ram SRT-10, we round up Planet Earth's maddest trucks
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- First UK drive: Mercedes-AMG GT S
- It’s our first shot in Merc’s 503bhp, V8 sports car on home roads. Brit correspondent Ollie Marriage reports