So, it's the biggest day of your life. You want to impress your bride. Demonstrate your screaming eligibility, and arrive in a way that symbolises the unbridled joy of a prospective life together. Obviously, this means a monster truck jump.
TopGear.com09 October 2013
Monster truck wedding entrance fail
Watch the best worst groom’s entrance in the world
Precisely why this American groom and his best man recruited a big green mud truck to leap onto the lawn in front of his soon-to-be wife. Thing is, someone hit the kill switch a few moments before take off, which caused a bit of a nosedive. And the subsequent impact to tear one of the front wheels off...
Now watch. Still reckon they tied the knot?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- McLaren 570S: it’s here at last
- The teasing is over. Official details of McLaren's new 562bhp, 204mph, £145,000 Sports Series are here
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Why the McLaren 570S leaves me cold
- ‘Feels born of cynicism, not passion.’ Sam Philip puts the case against the new ‘baby’ McLaren
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan reveal their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet