So, it's the biggest day of your life. You want to impress your bride. Demonstrate your screaming eligibility, and arrive in a way that symbolises the unbridled joy of a prospective life together. Obviously, this means a monster truck jump.
TopGear.com09 October 2013
Monster truck wedding entrance fail
Watch the best worst groom’s entrance in the world
Precisely why this American groom and his best man recruited a big green mud truck to leap onto the lawn in front of his soon-to-be wife. Thing is, someone hit the kill switch a few moments before take off, which caused a bit of a nosedive. And the subsequent impact to tear one of the front wheels off...
Now watch. Still reckon they tied the knot?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance