So, it's the biggest day of your life. You want to impress your bride. Demonstrate your screaming eligibility, and arrive in a way that symbolises the unbridled joy of a prospective life together. Obviously, this means a monster truck jump.
TopGear.com09 October 2013
Monster truck wedding entrance fail
Watch the best worst groom’s entrance in the world
Precisely why this American groom and his best man recruited a big green mud truck to leap onto the lawn in front of his soon-to-be wife. Thing is, someone hit the kill switch a few moments before take off, which caused a bit of a nosedive. And the subsequent impact to tear one of the front wheels off...
Now watch. Still reckon they tied the knot?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- First UK drive: Mercedes-AMG GT S
- It’s our first shot in Merc’s 503bhp, V8 sports car on home roads. Brit correspondent Ollie Marriage reports