On page one in chapter one of the Decent Petrosexual's Guide Book, it clearly states that you don't mess with other people's cars. Even if they're Smarts.
Matthew Jones08 April 2014
Smart tipping is now a thing
Vandals in San Francisco are tipping over Smart ForTwos. Definitely not funny
A passage plainly ignored by a group of eight hooded scallywags from San Francisco's Bernal Heights neighbourhood, who have ‘tipped' three of the 750kg Smart ForTwos onto their rear hatch, roof, and side.
Eyewitness, Brandon Michael, told local news broadcaster, KRON 4: "All of a sudden I just see eight hooded figures walk up to the car. I thought it looked like they were up to no good. And then sure enough they walk up to this smart car right here, all huddle around it, and then lift it up and set it on its hind legs."
Don't wake Frank, chaps.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- Audi R8 rebodied as Skoda supercar
- Czech designer reimagines first-gen Audi R8 as new version of Skoda's 130 RS