Electronic rectangle users! We have received word that a racey, karty 3D Angry Birds Go! will soon be dominating the increasingly limited attention span of every commuter in Briatin. And it'll be completely free to play.
TopGear.com16 October 2013
The Angry Birds are going racing
Who else is addicted to this? Well, it now features cars…
Those who spend their waking hours peering at said electronic rectangle to the exclusion of girlfriends, wives, food and other key elements of Real Life (TM) will be pleased to hear it features a smorgasbord of modes and features. You can go head to head with your chums in anything from homespun soapboxes to supercars, apparently. And you get to take full advantage of a full range of big-air freestyle tracks and downhill races. And kill pigs, presumably.
The game'll be available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Blackberry 10 on December 11, but if you can't wait till the official release of what may be the most popular racing game of the year, download the special countdown app at the end of October. In the meantime, here's a gameplay trailer.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions
- Malaysian GP: 6 things you need to know
- Alonso’s back, and Nico’s stopped sweating: all the news ahead of the second race of the 2015 F1 season
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Clarkson on: leaving Top Gear TV
- "Much as I liked Pebble Mill, I really did grow to hate, with unbridled passion, the city that surrounds it"