Want the ultimate bragging rights? You'll need a Belarusian Belaz 75710. It can carry 450 metric tons, it has eight tyres, and two - TWO - 16-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines.
TopGear.com03 October 2013
The world’s biggest dump truck
It has 4,600hp, 13,738 torques and can carry 450 metric tons…
Each 130.0-litre unit churns out 2,300 horsepower - that's 4,600hp in total - and 13,738 lb ft of torque. Admittedly, it'll only hit a vmax of 40mph, but it can carry 450 metric tons. The world's first to do so.
If a 75710 landed on your doormat, where would you drive it?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- This is a road-legal 1000bhp RS6
- Jon Olsson is back with a DTM-inspired Audi family wagon. Is this the ultimate all-weather daily driver?
- This is Subaru’s 450bhp BRZ STI
- Engine from the GT300 racer, rear wing from hell: Subaru springs a surprise at New York show
- It's the Porsche Boxster Spyder!
- Another one to tempt away 911 fans? The 370bhp, fabric-roofed Boxster has landed in NYC
- This is what £20m of supercars looks like
- See what happened when the P1, LaFerrari, 918, Veyrons and more got together for charity
- The car world’s worst April Fools
- From BMW mouthguards to Vauxhall kebabs, we round up 2015's most clanging April 1 ‘pranks'