This is IndyCar racer Simon Pagenaud during practice for last weekend's race at St Petersburg, Florida. And it's utterly terrifying.
TopGear.com02 April 2014
The scariest visor-cam you'll see today
IndyCar racer's helmet-mounted footage from Florida is so fast you may be sick
So terrifying, in fact, that it may cause you to vomit. Not just because of the soft, warm human driving inches away from cold, hard concrete. Or the Frenchman's sheer speed around the 1.8-mile street circuit. But the combination of those things added to GRATUITOUS SIDEWAYSNESS.
Now try and choke back the chunks, internet.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Malaysian GP: 6 things you need to know
- Alonso’s back, and Nico’s stopped sweating: all the news ahead of the second race of the 2015 F1 season