Corporate video is often a bit David Brent, a bit too emotionally charged, and a bit annoying. But to celebrate Ford's 111th birthday, the company has released this really rather nice video capturing 24 hours in the life of the company, across the world.
TopGear.com17 June 2014
A happy 111th birthday to Ford
The Blue Oval celebrates with this rather good 24-hour timelapse
It shows a cross section of the company's 183,000 employees working over five continents and 130 countries doing everything from clay modelling to painting Transits. Even the song's not that annoying. It's remarkable.
Good work Ford. Happy 111th birthday.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Road trip: hunting for old Minis in Chile
- A small British hatch. The driest, wildest place on Earth. What could go wrong?
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan reveal their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one