Corporate video is often a bit David Brent, a bit too emotionally charged, and a bit annoying. But to celebrate Ford's 111th birthday, the company has released this really rather nice video capturing 24 hours in the life of the company, across the world.
TopGear.com17 June 2014
A happy 111th birthday to Ford
The Blue Oval celebrates with this rather good 24-hour timelapse
It shows a cross section of the company's 183,000 employees working over five continents and 130 countries doing everything from clay modelling to painting Transits. Even the song's not that annoying. It's remarkable.
Good work Ford. Happy 111th birthday.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions