Corporate video is often a bit David Brent, a bit too emotionally charged, and a bit annoying. But to celebrate Ford's 111th birthday, the company has released this really rather nice video capturing 24 hours in the life of the company, across the world.
TopGear.com17 June 2014
A happy 111th birthday to Ford
The Blue Oval celebrates with this rather good 24-hour timelapse
It shows a cross section of the company's 183,000 employees working over five continents and 130 countries doing everything from clay modelling to painting Transits. Even the song's not that annoying. It's remarkable.
Good work Ford. Happy 111th birthday.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance