Dash-cams have taught us many things. That cows have no self-control. That horses have mastered the nuances of human civilisation. And that lorry drivers are ocean-going, copper-bottomed hard-cases.
Matthew Jones12 May 2014
This is why you should wear a seatbelt
…and shut your door properly. Yep, it's more dashcam madness…
Today, dash-cams have taught us about the importance of seatbelts. And checking that your doors aren't the sort of doors that open when doors shouldn't.
Buckle up, kids. Now watch. And if you want to know why Russia in particular is so full of dash-cams, read our investigation here.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance