Dash-cams have taught us many things. That cows have no self-control. That horses have mastered the nuances of human civilisation. And that lorry drivers are ocean-going, copper-bottomed hard-cases.
Matthew Jones12 May 2014
This is why you should wear a seatbelt
…and shut your door properly. Yep, it's more dashcam madness…
Today, dash-cams have taught us about the importance of seatbelts. And checking that your doors aren't the sort of doors that open when doors shouldn't.
Buckle up, kids. Now watch. And if you want to know why Russia in particular is so full of dash-cams, read our investigation here.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power