Some say his manparts have their own postcode, and that has a huge money/sense imbalance. All we know is that he's called... TaxTheRich.
Matthew Jones14 November 2013
Video: Ferrari 288 GTO goes off-road
Watch an iconic Fezza getting an absolute spanking
Yep, the supercar YouTube sensation is back with another compelling, divisive video of a mysterious driver giving some very fast, very precious metal absolute death. This follows the thread of his other videos, which include Rolls-Royce Phantom ploughing a field, Ferrari Enzo WRC, red vs. yellow Ferrari F50 tug of war, and Jaguar XJ220 on fire.
Is this how supercars should be driven, or is it a swashbuckling breach of decorum? We're inclined towards the former...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring