It's been a little under a month since the last show of TG Series 20 here in Blighty. A long, featureless month. No fire. No melting tyres. No tame racing drivers with webbed buttocks that are allergic to the Dutch.
TopGear.com02 September 2013
Video: Top Gear USA preview
Americans, rejoice! TG USA begins TONIGHT. Check our exclusive preview here…
But that, dear TopGear.commer, is about to change. Because our American chums have been busy filming their fourth series, which is ready for your delectation Tuesday 3 September, History Channel, at 9/8C.
Want a sneak preview? Click on the link. Then read more about what's coming up. It's gonna be good...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions