It's been a little under a month since the last show of TG Series 20 here in Blighty. A long, featureless month. No fire. No melting tyres. No tame racing drivers with webbed buttocks that are allergic to the Dutch.
TopGear.com02 September 2013
Video: Top Gear USA preview
Americans, rejoice! TG USA begins TONIGHT. Check our exclusive preview here…
But that, dear TopGear.commer, is about to change. Because our American chums have been busy filming their fourth series, which is ready for your delectation Tuesday 3 September, History Channel, at 9/8C.
Want a sneak preview? Click on the link. Then read more about what's coming up. It's gonna be good...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- Audi R8 rebodied as Skoda supercar
- Czech designer reimagines first-gen Audi R8 as new version of Skoda's 130 RS