This is a compilation of the most extreme, spine-compressing videos of car jumpery known to... lunacy.
Matthew Jones03 January 2014
Video: insane car jump mega mix
January blues? Cheer yourself up with this compilation of coccyx-splitting jumps
Not a stranger to launching cars ourselves - albeit sans passengers (most of the time) - we salute the brave knights hurling big rigs, busses, Land Rovers, and, er, VW Caddy vans into the atmosphere. And a firm handshake to the man that scores what's possibly the finest monster truck save we've seen this year.
Now click on, and bask in the glory that is never being able to sit down without making an involuntary noise again.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- McLaren 570S: it’s here at last
- The teasing is over. Official details of McLaren's new 562bhp, 204mph, £145,000 Sports Series are here
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan reveal their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet
- Why the McLaren 570S leaves me cold
- ‘Feels born of cynicism, not passion.’ Sam Philip puts the case against the new ‘baby’ McLaren