Is this Sister Wendy, the lovely nun Hammond taught to drive a monster truck, at this year's Monster Showdown in Reynosa, Mexico?
TopGear.com12 September 2013
Video: how not to park a monster truck
Does this video show an incredible bit of driving, or a very near miss? We're not sure…
Probably not, but it shows one of two things - either an incredible piece of well-judged driving, or a very, very near miss...
Now watch, then tell us what you think.
Turn it down, or destroy your headphones/cochleas
This video contains mild profanity in Latin-American Spanish
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions
- Malaysian GP: 6 things you need to know
- Alonso’s back, and Nico’s stopped sweating: all the news ahead of the second race of the 2015 F1 season
- Clarkson on: leaving Top Gear TV
- "Much as I liked Pebble Mill, I really did grow to hate, with unbridled passion, the city that surrounds it"
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Classic arcade racer Out Run goes 3D
- Great, great grandfather of driving games gets Nintendo rebirth and an extra dimension