TopGear.com05 September 2013
Video: this is the world’s fastest drift
Watch a 1068hp Toyota GT86 drift at a record-breaking 134.8mph
He managed an entry speed of 159mph and 134.8mph drift in his 1068bhp Toyobaru at Airport Biala Podlaska near Warsaw, Poland. And if you watch the video below, you'll appreciate just how utterly, deeply bonkers that is.
It's all in aid of another smashing Top Gear Live event, and this time in Poland on 21 September. Anyone in that fine part of the world, head to www.orlen.pl/topgearlive to get your tickets...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Road trip: hunting for old Minis in Chile
- A small British hatch. The driest, wildest place on Earth. What could go wrong?
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV