TopGear.com05 September 2013
Video: this is the world’s fastest drift
Watch a 1068hp Toyota GT86 drift at a record-breaking 134.8mph
He managed an entry speed of 159mph and 134.8mph drift in his 1068bhp Toyobaru at Airport Biala Podlaska near Warsaw, Poland. And if you watch the video below, you'll appreciate just how utterly, deeply bonkers that is.
It's all in aid of another smashing Top Gear Live event, and this time in Poland on 21 September. Anyone in that fine part of the world, head to www.orlen.pl/topgearlive to get your tickets...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- Audi R8 rebodied as Skoda supercar
- Czech designer reimagines first-gen Audi R8 as new version of Skoda's 130 RS