We've all been there. You're in the car with a loved one. You engage in a series of exuberant driving manoeuvres. Air is inhaled sharply. Trim is grabbed. Your full name is used.
Matthew Jones17 October 2013
Walter Röhrl terrifies German
TV host Barbara Schöneberger experiences frightening amounts of Audi
But what if, through some unique circumstances, said loved one was put in the passenger seat of an Audi S3 with two-time WRC champion, Walter Röhrl, beside them? Then taken out on track where social convention dictates that complaining about high speeds is, er, a bit inappropriate.
It'd probably look a lot like German TV host, Barbara Schöneberger's lap. Click below to watch. We defy you not to laugh...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power