If you've always fancied a V8 Vantage but have so far found the littlest Aston sadly deficient in the lipstick department, today is a good day.
TopGear.com19 February 2014
Aston Martin Vantage gets lipsticked
Special edition ‘N430’ V8 is pouting with pride. Someone grab the mascara
Aston Martin has today unveiled a special edition Vantage, dubbed the ‘Vantage N430' and inspired by either (a) the firm's similarly pouty GT4 race car or (b) a trip to the Debenham's beauty counter.
In essence, the N430 is a Vantage S in racy drag, sharing that car's 424bhp, 4.7-litre V8, good for a 0-60mph time of 4.6 seconds and a top speed of 190mph.
But with carbon fibre/Kevlar seats and lightweight alloys, the N430 is 17kg lighter than the Vantage S, and comes with the Aston's six-speed manual as standard - the seven-speed ‘Sportshift' robotised manual is an option.
There's a smattering more Alcantara and carbon fibre on the inside, with added black on the outside. And, of course, that unmissable lipstick. Because you're worth it.
Available in coupe or roadster flavour, the N430 costs from £89,995. Go on, Aston: go the full make-up hog. Treat the Vantage to a set of Miura-spec fake eyelashes and a dash of blusher below the doorhandles. It'll be FABULOUS.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan reveal their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Mercedes to build pickup truck
- Slinky concept sketch reveals upcoming Benz rival to the mighty Toyota Hilux. Truck yeah!
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one