This weekend, you can pick up any of the incredible interactive editions of Top Gear magazine on the iPad for just 99p. That’s a staggering £2 off the usual cover price. So, if you’re lucky enough to own an iPad, this is your chance to stock up your library.
TopGear.com17 April 2014
Top Gear mag on iPad and iPhone - only 99p!
A special Easter holiday offer for all - every issue for less than a quid
We’re even including our latest issue, Supercar Slayers, featuring the Audi S1, BMW 235i and Subaru WRX STI – watch the exclusive preview video above. You can also get any of the fantastic back issues including our McLaren P1, Porsche 918, Alfa 4C and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento specials.
If you do not own an iPad, then you can still get any of the print editions on your iPhone, also for 99p, this weekend only.
Download Top Gear magazine and get more poweeeeeeeeerrrrr for less, this weekend… For the App Store CLICK HERE
(The 99p Top Gear magazine promotion is available from the Apple App Store from Monday 14th April until 23:59 on Monday 21st April 2014. Available on all iPad and iPhone editions. Local currency variances will apply.)
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions