This weekend, you can pick up any of the incredible interactive editions of Top Gear magazine on the iPad for just 99p. That’s a staggering £2 off the usual cover price. So, if you’re lucky enough to own an iPad, this is your chance to stock up your library.
TopGear.com17 April 2014
Top Gear mag on iPad and iPhone - only 99p!
A special Easter holiday offer for all - every issue for less than a quid
We’re even including our latest issue, Supercar Slayers, featuring the Audi S1, BMW 235i and Subaru WRX STI – watch the exclusive preview video above. You can also get any of the fantastic back issues including our McLaren P1, Porsche 918, Alfa 4C and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento specials.
If you do not own an iPad, then you can still get any of the print editions on your iPhone, also for 99p, this weekend only.
Download Top Gear magazine and get more poweeeeeeeeerrrrr for less, this weekend… For the App Store CLICK HERE
(The 99p Top Gear magazine promotion is available from the Apple App Store from Monday 14th April until 23:59 on Monday 21st April 2014. Available on all iPad and iPhone editions. Local currency variances will apply.)
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance
- Peugeot's 308 R Hybrid is a 500bhp hot hatch
- Petrol-electric, four-wheel drive Pug is technically a concept, but sounds mighty production-ready...