As we saw when Hammond got his hands on the sensational Pagani Huayra in series 19, Top Gear presenters rather like talking about hypercars.
TopGear.com 17 October 2013
Video: hear Jeremy in Forza 5
Clarkson waxes lyrical on modern hypercars in new preview
Well, it turns out this is also true in the digital world. The clip below featuring Jeremy waxing lyrical about said Huayra, plus the epic new McLaren P1, is the first to emerge from the imminent Forza Motorsport 5 game on the new Xbox One.
It’s not just Clarkson: all three of the presenters will feature in the game, passing on their occasional wisdom throughout the game’s career mode on a selection of cars (whether the Reliant Robin has made it into the final selection, we’ve yet to have confirmed).
There’s plenty more Top Gear in the game: as revealed last week, as well as racing on the our track, you’ll also be able to race Stig’s Digital Cousin in the game. And some say that if you beat him you’ll unlock the “Some Say” achievement (whatever that is)…
UPDATE: And if you look above, you'll see the first glimpse of our ramshackle track just outside Guildford in the game...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance