As we saw when Hammond got his hands on the sensational Pagani Huayra in series 19, Top Gear presenters rather like talking about hypercars.
TopGear.com 17 October 2013
Video: hear Jeremy in Forza 5
Clarkson waxes lyrical on modern hypercars in new preview
Well, it turns out this is also true in the digital world. The clip below featuring Jeremy waxing lyrical about said Huayra, plus the epic new McLaren P1, is the first to emerge from the imminent Forza Motorsport 5 game on the new Xbox One.
It’s not just Clarkson: all three of the presenters will feature in the game, passing on their occasional wisdom throughout the game’s career mode on a selection of cars (whether the Reliant Robin has made it into the final selection, we’ve yet to have confirmed).
There’s plenty more Top Gear in the game: as revealed last week, as well as racing on the our track, you’ll also be able to race Stig’s Digital Cousin in the game. And some say that if you beat him you’ll unlock the “Some Say” achievement (whatever that is)…
UPDATE: And if you look above, you'll see the first glimpse of our ramshackle track just outside Guildford in the game...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions
- Malaysian GP: 6 things you need to know
- Alonso’s back, and Nico’s stopped sweating: all the news ahead of the second race of the 2015 F1 season
- Clarkson on: leaving Top Gear TV
- "Much as I liked Pebble Mill, I really did grow to hate, with unbridled passion, the city that surrounds it"
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Classic arcade racer Out Run goes 3D
- Great, great grandfather of driving games gets Nintendo rebirth and an extra dimension