As we saw when Hammond got his hands on the sensational Pagani Huayra in series 19, Top Gear presenters rather like talking about hypercars.
TopGear.com 17 October 2013
Video: hear Jeremy in Forza 5
Clarkson waxes lyrical on modern hypercars in new preview
Well, it turns out this is also true in the digital world. The clip below featuring Jeremy waxing lyrical about said Huayra, plus the epic new McLaren P1, is the first to emerge from the imminent Forza Motorsport 5 game on the new Xbox One.
It’s not just Clarkson: all three of the presenters will feature in the game, passing on their occasional wisdom throughout the game’s career mode on a selection of cars (whether the Reliant Robin has made it into the final selection, we’ve yet to have confirmed).
There’s plenty more Top Gear in the game: as revealed last week, as well as racing on the our track, you’ll also be able to race Stig’s Digital Cousin in the game. And some say that if you beat him you’ll unlock the “Some Say” achievement (whatever that is)…
UPDATE: And if you look above, you'll see the first glimpse of our ramshackle track just outside Guildford in the game...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- McLaren 570S: it’s here at last
- The teasing is over. Official details of McLaren's new 562bhp, 204mph, £145,000 Sports Series are here
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- This is Honda’s adorable S660
- Tiny, three-cylinder successor to legendary Beat launches in Japan. It’s not coming to the UK. We are sad
- Why the McLaren 570S leaves me cold
- ‘Feels born of cynicism, not passion.’ Sam Philip puts the case against the new ‘baby’ McLaren