As we saw when Hammond got his hands on the sensational Pagani Huayra in series 19, Top Gear presenters rather like talking about hypercars.
TopGear.com 17 October 2013
Video: hear Jeremy in Forza 5
Clarkson waxes lyrical on modern hypercars in new preview
Well, it turns out this is also true in the digital world. The clip below featuring Jeremy waxing lyrical about said Huayra, plus the epic new McLaren P1, is the first to emerge from the imminent Forza Motorsport 5 game on the new Xbox One.
It’s not just Clarkson: all three of the presenters will feature in the game, passing on their occasional wisdom throughout the game’s career mode on a selection of cars (whether the Reliant Robin has made it into the final selection, we’ve yet to have confirmed).
There’s plenty more Top Gear in the game: as revealed last week, as well as racing on the our track, you’ll also be able to race Stig’s Digital Cousin in the game. And some say that if you beat him you’ll unlock the “Some Say” achievement (whatever that is)…
UPDATE: And if you look above, you'll see the first glimpse of our ramshackle track just outside Guildford in the game...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- First UK drive: Mercedes-AMG GT S
- It’s our first shot in Merc’s 503bhp, V8 sports car on home roads. Brit correspondent Ollie Marriage reports