A few weeks ago we announced some of the Top Gear content that'll be available in Forza 5. You'll be able to lap our track, and for the first time, compete against The Stig's Digital Cousin. Regular readers will also have enjoyed Jeremy's dulcet tones waxing lyrical on hypercars in the game.
Rowan Horncastle12 November 2013
Listen to Hammond and May in Forza 5
Yes, James and Richard have crawled into the Xbox One and have some sage car advice
But don't forget, Richard and James are in it too. Acting as omnipresenct voices to guide you through the vast array of cars during the career mode, they've settled into their new Xbox One-shaped home and have a few words to deliver on some of the world's best cars.
Click through the videos above to hear - for the very first time - James May talking about modern American muscle and Jeremy's favourite topic (powwwwer), Richard on GT race cars, and remind yourself of Jezza's ode to the Pagani Huayra and the epic new McLaren P1...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Top Gear’s Top Ten Lairy Pick-Ups
- From BMW’s V8-engined M3 truck to the Dodge Ram SRT-10, we round up Planet Earth's maddest trucks
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer