A few weeks ago we announced some of the Top Gear content that'll be available in Forza 5. You'll be able to lap our track, and for the first time, compete against The Stig's Digital Cousin. Regular readers will also have enjoyed Jeremy's dulcet tones waxing lyrical on hypercars in the game.
Rowan Horncastle12 November 2013
Listen to Hammond and May in Forza 5
Yes, James and Richard have crawled into the Xbox One and have some sage car advice
But don't forget, Richard and James are in it too. Acting as omnipresenct voices to guide you through the vast array of cars during the career mode, they've settled into their new Xbox One-shaped home and have a few words to deliver on some of the world's best cars.
Click through the videos above to hear - for the very first time - James May talking about modern American muscle and Jeremy's favourite topic (powwwwer), Richard on GT race cars, and remind yourself of Jezza's ode to the Pagani Huayra and the epic new McLaren P1...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- McLaren 570S: it’s here at last
- The teasing is over. Official details of McLaren's new 562bhp, 204mph, £145,000 Sports Series are here
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan reveal their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Why the McLaren 570S leaves me cold
- ‘Feels born of cynicism, not passion.’ Sam Philip puts the case against the new ‘baby’ McLaren