Want the ultimate bragging rights? You'll need a Belarusian Belaz 75710. It can carry 450 metric tons, it has eight tyres, and two - TWO - 16-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines.
TopGear.com03 October 2013
The world’s biggest dump truck
It has 4,600hp, 13,738 torques and can carry 450 metric tons…
Each 130.0-litre unit churns out 2,300 horsepower - that's 4,600hp in total - and 13,738 lb ft of torque. Admittedly, it'll only hit a vmax of 40mph, but it can carry 450 metric tons. The world's first to do so.
If a 75710 landed on your doormat, where would you drive it?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions