If you're lucky enough to own an iPad, you can get the Top Gear Awards in fully enhanced interactive glory. It features incredible HD videos of James May talking about the Ferrari 458 Speciale, our global exclusive of the McLaren P1, the futuristic Volkswagen XL-1, Porsches doing battle - 911 GT3 vs Cayman S vs 911 Turbo S - and Kris Meeke in the insane Peugeot 208 T16.
TopGear.com 14 December 2013
Top Gear Awards issue on iPad and iPhone
Download your interactive guide to the greatest cars of 2013...
If that weren't enough, we have slow-mo drifting in the Rolls-Royce Wraith and Mercedes-Benz S-Class, the new Corvette Stingray and Stig vs a 100mph Honda Mower.
See extended HD image galleries of all our award-winners, plus find out what Clarkson, Hammond and May have picked as their cars of the year.
NEW iPHONE EDITION - you can also now get the print edition of TopGear magazine direct to your iPhone. Letting you enjoy the world's greatest car magazine while on the move.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance
- This is a road-legal 1000bhp RS6
- Jon Olsson is back with a DTM-inspired Audi family wagon. Is this the ultimate all-weather daily driver?