If you're lucky enough to own an iPad, you can get the Top Gear Awards in fully enhanced interactive glory. It features incredible HD videos of James May talking about the Ferrari 458 Speciale, our global exclusive of the McLaren P1, the futuristic Volkswagen XL-1, Porsches doing battle - 911 GT3 vs Cayman S vs 911 Turbo S - and Kris Meeke in the insane Peugeot 208 T16.
TopGear.com 14 December 2013
Top Gear Awards issue on iPad and iPhone
Download your interactive guide to the greatest cars of 2013...
If that weren't enough, we have slow-mo drifting in the Rolls-Royce Wraith and Mercedes-Benz S-Class, the new Corvette Stingray and Stig vs a 100mph Honda Mower.
See extended HD image galleries of all our award-winners, plus find out what Clarkson, Hammond and May have picked as their cars of the year.
NEW iPHONE EDITION - you can also now get the print edition of TopGear magazine direct to your iPhone. Letting you enjoy the world's greatest car magazine while on the move.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- McLaren 570S: it’s here at last
- The teasing is over. Official details of McLaren's new 562bhp, 204mph, £145,000 Sports Series are here
- Meet SVO's £149,000 Range Rover
- Thought picnicking on a Rangey's tailgate couldn’t get any posher? Enter JLR Special Ops
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Why the McLaren 570S leaves me cold
- ‘Feels born of cynicism, not passion.’ Sam Philip puts the case against the new ‘baby’ McLaren
- Meet the 2015 Le Mans contenders
- Porsche, Audi, Toyota and Nissan reveal their very different LMP1 racers. Here’s your tech crib-sheet