Millions of you will be tuning in to see if Lewis Hamilton can start to catch Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg at the British Grand Prix this weekend. Both drivers have stolen the show this season and look set to dominate at Silverstone. And with Nico taking first place last year, and Lewis on home soil, it could be another classic encounter.
TopGear.com03 July 2014
TG Racing: a free guide to the British Grand Prix
Featuring everything you need to know about Britain’s biggest racing weekend
If you’re a fan of F1, then make sure you pick up the latest issue of Top Gear magazine, which comes with a free TG Racing Guide to British Grand Prix supplement. It features an exclusive interview with Lewis Hamilton, a close-up look at the anatomy of the Williams Martini FW36, how F1 drivers brains work differently from ours and a guide to marshalling.
And as the British Grand Prix celebrates its 50th year, we also take a look at the history of Silverstone and how F1 has changed over the years.
For those lucky enough to be going to the race itself, we’ve included an Options List guide of all the kit you’ll need to survive the weekend – plus a handy timetable and circuit guide to take with you.
Get your free Guide to the British Grand Prix only with the July issue of Top Gear magazine – on sale in supermarkets and newsagents now
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- What’s Bugatti doing with this Veyron?
- Mysterious white Bug’ appears on ‘Ring sporting engine scaffolding: what’s going on?