Over the bank holiday weekend we're giving you the chance to download any issue of Top Gear magazine from 2013 for just 99p. The offer includes the latest issue with Richard Hammond's feature on the incredible Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.
TopGear.com23 August 2013
Top Gear mag on iPad for just 99p
Featuring the Lambo Sesto Elemento, Porsche 911 GT3 and exclusive 'Rush' movie promos
But you'll have to be quick: the offer ends at 11:59pm on Monday 26th August 2013.
This month you can watch our exclusive videos of what is quite possibly the most terrifying hypercar ever - the lightweight Lamborghini Sesto Elemento - featuring Richard, Jeremy and James, footage of the new Porsche 911 GT3, and a special feature about a 140mph desert racing truck.
See Richard Hammond take a classic 1958 Chevrolet Corvette for a spin around the TG track and watch the video diaries from our circumnavigation of Scotland in the BMW 640d Grand Coupe.
Plus we've giving every reader an exclusive Rush movie preview package including interviews with director Ron Howard, unseen movie clips, official trailers, special features, wallpapers and much more. Download directly to your iPad.
In addition to all of this the iPad edition comes packed with HD image galleries, animations and full reader interaction.
Not only can you download the September issue for 99p but also any of the other issues from 2013 - including last month's Performance Car of the Year with videos of each of the contenders, plus the incredible Stig vs Honda lawnmower video.
There is also our Best of British special with the new Jaguar F-type, and the issue in which Jeremy declared the Lexus LFA the ‘best car he's ever driven'.
Get any of this year's fully interactive iPad editions for just 99p this weekend only.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions