If you get Top Gear magazine on iPad, then you're a lucky sort: this year alone we've brought you Jeremy Clarkson in the best car he's ever driven, Richard Hammond in the £2m Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, and Stig vs Mercedes' SLS Black.
TopGear.com29 November 2013
Top Gear mag iPad Edition – 99p Special
Download the incredible back issues you missed for less this weekend
Add this to our incredible 20th Anniversary Special and interactive HD galleries and video, and it's safe to say we've spoiled you.
Well, for this weekend, we're spoiling you some more. If you've missed some of our fantastic iPad editions then you can download any of them for just 99p all weekend. Click here for the offer.
The 99p iPad back issue promotion is available from the Apple App Store from Thursday 28th November until 23:59 on Monday 2nd December. Only available on back issues dated from March 2012 to November 2013
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer