If you get Top Gear magazine on iPad, then you're a lucky sort: this year alone we've brought you Jeremy Clarkson in the best car he's ever driven, Richard Hammond in the £2m Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, and Stig vs Mercedes' SLS Black.
TopGear.com29 November 2013
Top Gear mag iPad Edition – 99p Special
Download the incredible back issues you missed for less this weekend
Add this to our incredible 20th Anniversary Special and interactive HD galleries and video, and it's safe to say we've spoiled you.
Well, for this weekend, we're spoiling you some more. If you've missed some of our fantastic iPad editions then you can download any of them for just 99p all weekend. Click here for the offer.
The 99p iPad back issue promotion is available from the Apple App Store from Thursday 28th November until 23:59 on Monday 2nd December. Only available on back issues dated from March 2012 to November 2013
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there