This month TG Mag celebrates its 20th Anniversary with a countdown of the 50 greatest cars of the last two decades. When we launched back in 1993 the Nintendo Gameboy was at the height of modern technology, and if you tried to describe ‘iPad' to someone they'd have thought you were on some kind of medication.
TopGear.com27 September 2013
Celebrate TG Mag’s 20th Anniversary on the iPad
Featuring videos, HD image galleries, greater in-depth analysis and more interactive fun
So this month we mix up the old and the new as we look back over the last 20 years in our fully interactive digital edition on the iPad.
The issue's full of quality videos including a drag race between the Jaguar XFR-S and Mercedes E63 AMG, along with footage of the new Corvette Stingray, some Aussie muscle cars and Richard Hammond taking the iconic Honda Civic Type-R around the TG test track.
We've also got a cool new feature where you can step inside the new Rolls-Royce Wraith - digitally, of course - with a fully controllable 360-degree look around, and you can also listen to the sensational V8 engines from all seven generations of the ‘Vette, from the 1953 C1 right up to the current C7.
You can poke around the stunning new Ferrari 458 Speciale, and get a better insight into all of this month's reviews: we've driven the Porsche 911 Turbo S, the Range Rover Sport, Suzuki Swift 4x4, Jaguar XJR, BMW X5 and many more.
Plus: loads more HD image galleries on all our features and the chance to win our reigning Car of the Year, the Toyota GT86.
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- This is a road-legal 1000bhp RS6
- Jon Olsson is back with a DTM-inspired Audi family wagon. Is this the ultimate all-weather daily driver?
- This is Subaru’s 450bhp BRZ STI
- Engine from the GT300 racer, rear wing from hell: Subaru springs a surprise at New York show
- It's the Porsche Boxster Spyder!
- Another one to tempt away 911 fans? The 370bhp, fabric-roofed Boxster has landed in NYC
- This is what £20m of supercars looks like
- See what happened when the P1, LaFerrari, 918, Veyrons and more got together for charity
- The car world’s worst April Fools
- From BMW mouthguards to Vauxhall kebabs, we round up 2015's most clanging April 1 ‘pranks'