Some say his manparts have their own postcode, and that has a huge money/sense imbalance. All we know is that he's called... TaxTheRich.
Matthew Jones14 November 2013
Video: Ferrari 288 GTO goes off-road
Watch an iconic Fezza getting an absolute spanking
Yep, the supercar YouTube sensation is back with another compelling, divisive video of a mysterious driver giving some very fast, very precious metal absolute death. This follows the thread of his other videos, which include Rolls-Royce Phantom ploughing a field, Ferrari Enzo WRC, red vs. yellow Ferrari F50 tug of war, and Jaguar XJ220 on fire.
Is this how supercars should be driven, or is it a swashbuckling breach of decorum? We're inclined towards the former...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Road trip: hunting for old Minis in Chile
- A small British hatch. The driest, wildest place on Earth. What could go wrong?
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV