Is this Sister Wendy, the lovely nun Hammond taught to drive a monster truck, at this year's Monster Showdown in Reynosa, Mexico?
TopGear.com12 September 2013
Video: how not to park a monster truck
Does this video show an incredible bit of driving, or a very near miss? We're not sure…
Probably not, but it shows one of two things - either an incredible piece of well-judged driving, or a very, very near miss...
Now watch, then tell us what you think.
Turn it down, or destroy your headphones/cochleas
This video contains mild profanity in Latin-American Spanish
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- What’s your favourite Vision GT car?
- Gamers of the world, unite. Here are the maddest, baddest concepts from Gran Turismo 6
- Wallpapers: the new Focus RS
- Decorate your desktop with TG's glorious shots of the 320bhp-plus, 4WD B-road supercar slayer
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring