Is this Sister Wendy, the lovely nun Hammond taught to drive a monster truck, at this year's Monster Showdown in Reynosa, Mexico?
TopGear.com12 September 2013
Video: how not to park a monster truck
Does this video show an incredible bit of driving, or a very near miss? We're not sure…
Probably not, but it shows one of two things - either an incredible piece of well-judged driving, or a very, very near miss...
Now watch, then tell us what you think.
Turn it down, or destroy your headphones/cochleas
This video contains mild profanity in Latin-American Spanish
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Road trip: hunting for old Minis in Chile
- A small British hatch. The driest, wildest place on Earth. What could go wrong?
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV