In this attention-deficit virtual world, internet fame comes and goes with the click of a mouse. Consistency is key. Which the anonymous people behind behind Youtube's ‘Tax the Rich' channel clearly understand.
Rowan Horncastle28 August 2013
Video: Jag XJ220 goes cross country
Want to see the fastest Jag ever built drift merrily across fields? Head this way…
You may remember them from such hits as "Rolls Royce Phantom Doing Ballerina-esque Skids In Someone's Garden". Or "The Ferrari Enzo That Thought It Was A WRC Car". Or the great "Red Vs Yellow Ferrari F50 Tug Of War". Well, they're back, as liberally skiddy as ever, but with one new ingredient: a story line.
Click play above to see what happens when a young boy uses an iPad to cause big, drifty XJ220 carnage around someone's rather large garden. Unwarranted mechanical slaughter of a Big Cat, or how supercars should be driven? Let the debate continue to rage below...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Supra from Fast & Furious up for sale
- Yep, the orange hero car driven by the late Paul Walker is coming up for auction
- Paul Walker’s 550bhp Skyline is for sale
- Tuned Nissan driven by actor in Fast and Furious 4 is up for grabs, and you need it in your life
- McLaren’s cheapest supercar: new 540C
- V8-engined, 533bhp baby brother to 570S lands in Shanghai, yours for £126,000
- Bentley to build coupe-SUV... and convertible SUV?
- Bentayga 4x4 could be followed by an upmarket BMW X6 rival, and even a drop-top version, Bentley boss tells TG
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance