In this attention-deficit virtual world, internet fame comes and goes with the click of a mouse. Consistency is key. Which the anonymous people behind behind Youtube's ‘Tax the Rich' channel clearly understand.
Rowan Horncastle28 August 2013
Video: Jag XJ220 goes cross country
Want to see the fastest Jag ever built drift merrily across fields? Head this way…
You may remember them from such hits as "Rolls Royce Phantom Doing Ballerina-esque Skids In Someone's Garden". Or "The Ferrari Enzo That Thought It Was A WRC Car". Or the great "Red Vs Yellow Ferrari F50 Tug Of War". Well, they're back, as liberally skiddy as ever, but with one new ingredient: a story line.
Click play above to see what happens when a young boy uses an iPad to cause big, drifty XJ220 carnage around someone's rather large garden. Unwarranted mechanical slaughter of a Big Cat, or how supercars should be driven? Let the debate continue to rage below...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power