Six months. That's how long it took Vanguard Pictures to put together this three-minute Chevrolet Corvette/Ford Mustang dual.
TopGear.com06 September 2013
Watch this incredible tiny car film
This stop motion muscle car chase is brilliant...
Producer, Bredon Kent, and Director, Paul Greer, built the footage using bespoke rigging systems, an iPhone, and an app called Stop Motion Studio. And we think you'll agree that the results are a little bit brilliant.
Stop reading. Now watch. And tell Vanguard what you'd like see them create next...
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- These are Peugeot’s wildest concept cars
- No one does a mad design study like the French. Here are Pug's most head-scratching efforts
- Video: 1000bhp RS6 on the snow
- Watch Jon Olsson's DTM-inspired estate destroy a mountain. Warning: contains Much Noise
- Ten things we learned this week
- Peacocks assaulting cars, and the Ford GT guitar: it’s another weird week in the world of motoring
- This Lexus drift vid is hypnotic
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the LFA supercar, two RC F coupes and two RC F racers dance
- This is a road-legal 1000bhp RS6
- Jon Olsson is back with a DTM-inspired Audi family wagon. Is this the ultimate all-weather daily driver?