Yesterday we revealed our official countdown of the 13 worst cars of the last 20 years. Deduced with Maths and Science, this list is a matter of empirical fact and cannot be disputed.
TopGear.com31 October 2013
The worst cars: it’s your turn
We want your nominations for the most hideous clangers of the last 20 years
However, it seems a few of you - perhaps doubting the rigour of our Maths and Science - believe we missed some utter clangers off our list.
So we want to know your nominations for the worst car of the last two decades. And, more than that, we want to know why.
All you need to do is nominate a car in the comments section below, and make a brief, eloquent, witty argument for your suggestion. If someone's beaten you to it, hit ‘vote up' to promote their post. That's the little arrow next to ‘Reply'.
We'll publish the funniest/rantiest/weirdest in a shiny gallery, guaranteeing you eternal fame and prosperity. Just remember: this doesn't mean we're wrong, OK?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- McLaren names its 'baby' supercar 570S
- With the Sports Series unveil just a week away, McLaren reveals title of its 562bhp Porsche 911-fighter
- America’s 290mph, 1700bhp hypercar
- Strangely styled LM2 Streamliner takes its bow at next week’s New York show. 0-60mph? 2.2 secs…
- Clarkson on: leaving Top Gear TV
- "Much as I liked Pebble Mill, I really did grow to hate, with unbridled passion, the city that surrounds it"
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Who is Magnus Walker?
- Porsche restorer, clothing designer and location scout... meet the Yorkshire lad turned LA hipster