Yesterday we revealed our official countdown of the 13 worst cars of the last 20 years. Deduced with Maths and Science, this list is a matter of empirical fact and cannot be disputed.
TopGear.com31 October 2013
The worst cars: it’s your turn
We want your nominations for the most hideous clangers of the last 20 years
However, it seems a few of you - perhaps doubting the rigour of our Maths and Science - believe we missed some utter clangers off our list.
So we want to know your nominations for the worst car of the last two decades. And, more than that, we want to know why.
All you need to do is nominate a car in the comments section below, and make a brief, eloquent, witty argument for your suggestion. If someone's beaten you to it, hit ‘vote up' to promote their post. That's the little arrow next to ‘Reply'.
We'll publish the funniest/rantiest/weirdest in a shiny gallery, guaranteeing you eternal fame and prosperity. Just remember: this doesn't mean we're wrong, OK?
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Exclusive: up close with Aston's 800bhp Vulcan
- It costs £1.5m. It's very much not road legal. Only 24 will be built. You want one
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Ten highlights of the New York show
- As the doors of the NYC Auto Show prepare to swing open, here’s some of the new metal we’ll see there
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power