If you are a Top Gear enthusiast - and if you're not, may we humbly direct you to this website instead - then you may be pleased to hear that the kind folks over at Beaulieu Motor Museum, located in the UK's glamorous Hampshire district, are running a special two-for-one offer throughout August.
TopGear.com14 August 2014
World Of Top Gear gets cheaper
We’ve got a special offer for all you TG fans out there: two-for-one on entry in August
Which means, if you're unfamiliar with the concept of special offers or indeed maths, that for the price of just one human, two humans can enjoy the many wonders of Beaulieu's World Of Top Gear exhibition. This fine exhibition is essentially a dumping ground for the many things we have got wrong over the years, sprinkled with a few we managed to get right.
Things like the AlfaSaab stretch limo, the Reliant Robin rocket, and of course, the Toyota Hilux That Refused To Be Killed.
There's more on offer too, including a Top Gear Test Track Challenge, and the chance to eat Jeremy Clarkson-shaped biscuits*.
Click here to get your voucher.
*The biscuit-thing was a lie
More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- A message from TopGear.com
- The investigation's done. The BBC has delivered its Clarkson verdict. Here’s where we’re at
- Mercedes reveals its GLE posh-roader
- Bye bye ML, hello GLE: Merc’s new SUV gets hybrid and Cayenne-crushing 577bhp AMG versions
- Alpina celebrates 50th with 200mph B6
- Renowned BMW fiddler brings in the half-century in the only way it knows how: speed and power
- Bugatti has sold the very last Veyron
- The fastest car in history is all sold out. Middle Eastern customer buyers 450th, and final, Veyron GSV
- Malaysian GP: 6 things you need to know
- Alonso’s back, and Nico’s stopped sweating: all the news ahead of the second race of the 2015 F1 season