We've worked it out, and there are over two billion different combinations of upgrades
and add-ons that you can use to modify your car to try to beat the challenges in
this rather tricky game. That's officially a lot. And that's not all:
- 60 unique physics-based stunt challenges to complete, with 20 additional "sandbox"
- An unparalleled level of car customization - you can fully customize 9 iconic car
types with unlockable upgrades that change how your car drives. There are jet engines,
monster truck tires, armour plating or cargo wagons. As we said, over 2 billion
different combinations, ie, a lot.
- Have the Stig test any car you customize on the official Top Gear Test track, then
race to beat his time.
- Challenge your friends directly to beat your stunt scores and race times with any
car you create.
- And a wide variety of Game Center and OpenFeint achievements that reward experimentation
and driving skill.
Sound good? Download it for your iThingy (whether Phone or Pad) at the links below: