More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- The best and worst of Geneva’s tuners
- Behold our gallery of modified metal from this year’s Geneva show: some good, some very, very bad
- Geneva show: the winners and losers
- From Aventador SV to Bentley Speed 6, it was quite a show for fast metal. But what was the star of Geneva?
- Koenigsegg Regera is 1800bhp of mad
- Petrol-electric, single-speed hypercar hits Geneva. 93-155mph? 3.2 secs. Jeez
- The new Ford GT 'will cost £250,000'
- Blue Oval's 600bhp supercar to match Lambo Aventador on price, with 250 to be built each year.
- This is Ferrari’s turbo 458 replacement
- So long 458 Italia, hello 488 GTB: everything you need to know about Ferrari’s new 661bhp V8 screamer